1.19.2009

When the Snow Melts...



As we all know, yes all-as in the whole world, today is the last day the Bush regime will be in office.  I have to say as much as everyone hates him, I think he was just as scapegoat.  I don't think he was smart enough to pull off the majority of the things that went wrong the past eight years, nor do I think he even really knew about it, but rather that the people in his cabinet used him to get away with all of the atrocities that occurred in the past eight years.  This way we all turned our eyes away from the source and kept them on the monkey in front of the cameras.  And he was a monkey. 

By the time the snow melts today Barack Obama will become America's president.  I couldn't be more happy that the right person finally gets to be in office.  I don't know if he will or can fix everything that's been left to him, but the entire world has hope in him which is a lot more than you can say for anyone else that was or could be in his position.  

It's the first snow of the year here in Nashville, and by the time the snow melts we will have a new president.  You know, once the white stuff is gone, the snow I mean! 




No comments:

Post a Comment